OK so in the space of a week I got a great promising job, and then was let down when said job was nothing but empty promises and lies. I just...I don't understand. I'm a good person I try my hardest and yet somehow this keeps happening to me. I don't understand why. I do everything I should check in, apply, look nice, don't have a criminal background and yet no one seems to want to hire me. At least no one who would actually pay me a living wage that is.
I just don't understand. Why the hell am I here? Well I guess I'm here for "finding myself" and getting away from toxic things back in Eugene, but still it'd be nice if every month I didn't have panic attacks about rent. It'd be nice if some place ANY place would hire me. I just what am I supposed to do? Where am I supposed to go? I've hit a wall. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now. Blah later.
No comments:
Post a Comment